“Vegan Palooza: an event for compassionate foodies”
With the increasing success of Vegan Festival Adelaide held in October each year, the demand for vegan events in Adelaide is rising. To meet this, Vegan Palooza has been created to be the autumn event for the ever growing vegan community and v-curious to learn, celebrate, and enjoy delectable local vegan food and drink.
Sunday 14 April 2019!
MAB Innovation Hub Tonsley
MAB Eastern Promenade, Clovelly Park SA
With the increasing success of Vegan Festival Adelaide held in October each year, the demand for vegan events in Adelaide is rising. To bring this food festival to life, we need a few hands to come together on the 14 April.
To help you find the volunteer role you want, we’re using SignUp.com. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click here to see our SignUp on SignUp.com
2) Review the array of volunteer options and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
This is a much smaller event than the Vegan Festival and we only need a handful of volunteers. If you are as passionate about getting the vegan message out there as we are, we would love to have you join us.
Applications have now closed for Vegan Palooza
to be held Sunday 14 April 2019, 11am -6pm – MAB Tonsley Innovation Hub, Clovelly Park.
* Applications must be lodged by 18 February 2019
* Decisions on accepted stalls will be announced before 28 February 2019
* Full Payments must be made by 15 March to be included in the 2019 event
* Amendments can be made to your application up until 15 March 2019
* 3x3m stall space $350
* 6×3 stall space $700
* Food van space $550
* Vegan Vibes Sponsor $1,000
We are thrilled to be the first fully vegan associated event held in conjunction with Tasting Australia.
Vegan Palooza is brought to you by Any Excuse… Event Styling and Planning.